We’re on the search for some Superstar Servers to join our team at our new restaurant!
– Greet and escort customers to their tables
– Offer recommendations upon request
– Inform guests about any daily specials
– Up-sell additional products when appropriate
– Take accurate food/drink orders
– Check guest IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
– Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
– Communicate order details to Kitchen Staff
– Deliver a consistently high level of customer service
– Keep bar area clean in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department
– Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer
– Develop an efficient work pace that keeps the customers at the bar and in the dining room satisfied at all times
– Well versified in activities throughout the Legacy 925
– Assistance in booking events and corporate events
Experience with serving, strong communication skills, positive attitude, personable demeanor, multitasking, attention to detail, organization, ability to stand for long periods of time, strong observational skills, conflict resolution, computer literacy.